The Yoga Instructor will conduct exercise classes and programming for ‘Nest’ at Blackberry Mountain. The Fitness/Yoga Instructor provides high quality service to guests through education and counseling. The Fitness /Yoga Instructor will assist the Wellness Director and Exercise Physiologist in creating and providing exercise programming.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Conduct group fitness classes
- Remains current on scientific exercise information
- Ensures confidentiality with respect to guest data according to HIPAA regulations and Blackberry Mountain confidentiality guidelines
- Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products offered
- Perform prep work, properly clean and restock room as required
- Maintain a working knowledge of the Company’s property, as well as special events on and near property, in order to advise guest of the same, whenever possible
- Ensures a maximum level of guest service and satisfaction is achieved and maintained
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the Center
- Assist in all areas of the spa operation, including locker room as needed, as requested by management
- Actively promote home care programs, meeting retail sales goals
- Maintain a professional reputation in the company and community
- Have a complete knowledge of all items sold in the juice bar
- Properly prepare and safely handle beverages and snack items offered
- Ensure the cleanliness and of restocking of supplies of the juice bar
- Perform any tasks deemed necessary by manager
Apply through link here: https://blackberrycareers.com/ . Or call for more info.
Visit website here: https://www.blackberrymountain.com/
For immediate application and interview, please feel free to stop by our Staffing and Support Office located at 108 W. Church Ave. Maryville, TN 37801 between the hours of 9am and 4pm, Monday- Friday. Please bring your resume or your employment history.
About Blackberry Mountain:
Spanning 5,200 acres in the Great Smoky Mountains, Blackberry Mountain continues a legacy of world-renowned hospitality and unwavering dedication and appreciation for the land. Rising above Miller’s Cove in Walland, TN, Blackberry Mountain has dedicated 2,800 acres of land to conservation. This effort to preserve the natural wonder of the mountains offers breathtaking views and a serene escape from the stresses of modern life in a private national park setting. A commitment to land conservation and a passion for sharing the wonders of life in the Smokies shapes the unprecedented experience that awaits on Blackberry Mountain. Outfitted for adventure and designed for comfort, this estate takes the Blackberry State of Mind to new heights.
use link to apply