- Date Posted: July 24, 2022
- Location: Jackson, Wyoming
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: $1,500 - $1,700 / month + tips
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: Some experience required
- Website: http://www.theredrockranch.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (307) 733-6288
Being part of our team will enrich your life experiences and add to the satisfaction of our guest’s family vacation. You will assist in creating lasting lifetime memories for both you and for our guests. Along with living in some of the most spectacular mountain scenery, your job duties will be both challenging and rewarding. You will be part of a team that has been creating family vacation memories for multiple generations that are returning season after season. Be ready to dedicate yourself to the ranch, our guests, and your fellow team. We look forward to the opportunity of working with you.
- The length of employment is from the middle of July through the middle of September.
- Team-oriented, service first individuals.
- Room and board is included. Most of our housing is shared bedrooms with baths. Due to shared living arrangements, we do not allow pets on the ranch.
- If applying for a Wrangler position, we ask for a video of your horsemanship skills and riding abilities and prefer previous guest ranch experience as a wrangler.
Wrangler: Improve overall and individual quality of the ranch’s livestock health, performance and environment, while simultaneously providing guests with an atmosphere that promotes safety first, genuine western hospitality and effective communication between horse and rider. Providing a learning and growth experience for the guests while maintaining the growth and safety of both horse & rider. Measured by safe riding skills, horse improvement, and guest surveys.