- Date Posted: November 24, 2021
- Location: Winter Haven, FL
- Company: LEGOLAND Florida Resort
- Job Type: Part Time
- Housing Offered: No
- Experience: 0-2 yrs
- Website: www.legoland.com
- Responsible for ensuring all company policies and procedures are adhered to by the self and guests
- Ensure the safety of guests using the equipment, by enforcing equipment restrictions
- Keep a close watch over their area to anticipate problems, intervene to prevent accidents
- Intervene to prevent unsafe behavior
- Communicate effectively with guests and colleagues
- Follow procedures and respond in the event of an emergency
- Raise the alarm if further assistance is required
- Support Lifeguards in providing emergency response if required.
- Follow all health and safety procedures
- Acquired product knowledge and keep updated on changes
- Understand the resort’s objectives and what part they can play to ensure success
- Ensure water park area and capacity is managed per local, state, and federal guidelines
- Contribute to innovations that would enhance guest experience
- Maintain minimum training as set down by the department’s procedure
- Provide medical support from team is appropriate for all guests
- Provide excellent guest service with safety in mind
- Take pride in their dress & appearance
- Demonstrate ownership of all Model Citizen facilities
Who we’re looking for…
- Must be 16 years or older.
- Have a current Red Cross First Aid and CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer or the ability to pass a LEGOLAND provided training.
- Must be able to pass written and practical skills exam for American Red Cross exams prior to duty.
- Must have visual and auditory ability to respond to critical incidents, and the physical ability to act swiftly in emergency situations.
LEGOLAND Florida is a 150-acre interactive theme park dedicated to families with children between the ages of 2 and 12. With more than 50 rides, shows and attractions – plus our uniquely themed Water Park, Hotel, and Beach Resort inspired by the LEGO and DUPLO brands – LEGOLAND is geared towards family fun!
What you’ll get…
In addition to a fun and friendly environment, you will also find: competitive salary; free entry to LEGOLAND Florida Resort (which also extends to family and friends); 30% discount on LEGOLAND Florida Resort food, beverage and retail products; tuition assistance; and free unlimited usage of the local transit system
Furthermore you will enjoy continuous support and opportunities to branch out and develop your career within LEGOLAND and Merlin Entertainments!
** Please consider whether you’ll be able to travel to and from the Resort. Some shifts may fall into unsociable hours.**