Graceland ~ Home of Elvis Presley
Become a part of the exciting growth at Graceland!
Since opening to the public in 1982, Elvis Presley’s Graceland has hosted over 20 million visitors from every state in the union and nearly every country of the world. Graceland welcomes over 500,000 visitors each year, is one of the five most visited home tours in the United States, and is the most famous home in America after The White House.
In 1991, Graceland was placed on the National Register of Historic Places. In 2006, it was designated a National Historic Landmark.
Graceland visitors come from all walks of life, all ages, all musical tastes, all income levels, all educational backgrounds, and all parts of the world.
Our employees are ambassadors to Memphis and work hard to ensure all of our guests are treated with the same southern hospitality that Elvis Presley was known for.
This is a Full-Time position located in the Tour Operations Department having variable/flexible working hours to include weekends, holidays, evening, and overtime as required. Benefits will be offered after successful completion of a sixty (60) day introductory period. Rate of pay for this position is $12.50 per hour.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Under the supervision of the VP of Archives and Exhibits and the Tour Operations Supervisors:
- Provide a quality tour to guests at Graceland in various positions through both verbal spiels and through audio equipment.
- Assist with the audio equipment by delivering instruction to guests and assist with any problems that may occur.
- Greet guests, provide excellent guest service, answer questions and direct them to proper locations.
- Assist with inspection of work area/equipment and provide a daily report of repairs and concerns to supervisors.
- Assist with SRT and VIP tours as assigned.
- Assist guest in all types of situations including emergency situations; administer First Aid when required.
- Research information as required.
- Assist in other duties as necessary or assigned.
For more information, and to apply, visit link below:
For other opportunities, visit https://www.graceland.com/careers
Apply via link