Pink Adventure Tours
Pink Jeep Tours is looking for dynamic, fun, safety-minded and self-motivated Tour Guides with exceptional customer service and communication skills to conduct tours in Sedona. Our Tour Guides bring the experience to life by providing a fun and informative tour with a focus on customer comfort and safety, while delivering information on natural and historical resources in a meaningful way. Our Guides are safety-minded: inspecting and operating the vehicles on the highways and Forest Service roads in compliance with all laws, regulations and company procedures. This is an entry-level position.
- Must be 25 years of age or older with an excellent driving record
- Defensive driving skills and a driver’s license clear of major moving violations.
- Must pass a DOT physical
- Able to conduct tours up to 10 hours per day
- Effective communication skills: energetic, outgoing, entertaining speaker
- Team player that is self-motivated and takes initiative
- Good judgment and problem-solving skills
- Outdoor enthusiast with an interest in flora, fauna, history, archaeology and geology
- Hourly rate of pay plus gratuities
- Full-time benefits package includes 2 medical and 2 dental plans, vision plan, life insurance, 401(k) with match, paid time off, and complimentary tours at all locations
- Part-time benefits include Paid Sick Time, 401(k) match and complimentary tours.
To apply, visit link below: