Timberbuilt is an earth-friendly design/build company out of Buffalo, NY.
We send small teams all over the country to assemble energy efficient timber frame homes that produce a minimal carbon footprint and make us feel good about doing our part for the environment.
Usually it takes about two weeks for us to connect the timbers and attach the walls and roof (made out of SIPs – structural insulated panels) which come in great big pieces.
After that, we’re done. We walk away. No roofing, no drywall, no plumbing or electric.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
High-motor, adventurous, competitive workhorses to join our travel team. We are filling multiple roles and are open to seasonal or year-round applicants.
Carpenters and framers are great. We have also had success training young workers who have some experience using basic construction tools.
Useful skills include:
- General construction background either as a lead or laborer
- Enthusiasm for traveling far from home, often on planes – Alaska, Colorado, Montana, Florida, New York…
- Ability to remain detail-focused and thrive under extreme weather conditions in mountains, desert, snow and rain
- Strength and confidence using saws, drills, hammers, chisels, sledges, and extension ladders
- Physical endurance — very little downtime, lots of lifting, climbing, running around
- Outgoing, customer-first, team-centric, positive thinkers only
- Competitive pay with travel bonuses to average at $25-$35/hr
- Paid time off
- Mileage reimbursement
- IRA retirement plan
- Flexible time off between projects to recharge and relax
- An adventurous, eco-conscious career
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address.
Visit website here: https://www.timberbuilt.com