The Boar's Head Resort
The Boar’s Head Resort is now hiring for a Court Maintenance Attendants to join our Sports Club team! As a Court Maintenance Attendant, you will be responsible for maintaining indoor and outdoor tennis courts.
Some essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Perform job duties in accordance with Boar’s Head Mission and Vision statements and according to 4 Diamond Service Expectations.
- Maintain indoor tennis courts by:
- – – Cleaning the indoor tennis courts with the walk behind floor washer twice a year.
- – – Vacuuming the indoor courts as needed, and at least three times per week, with the Tenet court sweeper or walk behind vacuum.
- – – Emptying trash and picking-up balls.
- – – Providing water and ice using igloo thermos or other provisions.
- – – Securing nets, inspecting curtains and picking-up balls behind curtains.
- – – Inspecting behind curtains to maintain a safe playing environment.
- Maintain outdoor clay tennis courts by:
- – – Preparing all clay courts for the outdoor season, including hanging the outdoor seasonal awnings.
- – – Using golf cart and attachments to distribute material, rolling courts, supervising watering, hanging wind screens, correcting sprinkler malfunctions as directed by Supervisor and reporting problems to the Tournament Director and the Front Desk.
- – – Providing water and ice using igloo thermos or other provisions as needed.
In order to be considered, you must meet the following requirements:
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to accomplish job tasks.
- Good customer service skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a Sports Club environment.
- Previous court maintenance experience is preferred.
To view full job description, and to apply visit link below:
Email Address Hidden