- Date Posted: March 7, 2023
- Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Company: Colorado College
- Experience: Not Mention
- Website: https://www.coloradocollege.edu
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (719) 389-6000
- Maintain and keep current on all Colorado State Licensing requirements for the position.
- Interact appropriately with children to provide opportunities to develop self-esteem, social competence, and integrated development
- Ensure that materials, equipment and learning environment are safe and in good repair
- Report any suspected case of neglect or abuse to The Colorado Department of Human Services
- Maintain confidentiality of children and families
- Engage with children in the various activities and routines of the day.
- Maintains supplies and equipment, assists with clean-up, and maintains a clean and organized environment.
- Maintain positive ongoing communication with families.
- Assist team leaders with written records such as daily attendance and head counts.