- Date Posted: May 24, 2021
- Location: Indianapolis, IN
- Company: Aquatic Management of Indianapolis
- Job Type: Seasonal
- Salary: $9-$13 /hr
- Housing Offered: No
- Experience: 0-2 yrs
- Website: http://www.indianapolis-pmg.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 614-687-1570
Lifeguards and Managers have the responsibilities of maintaining order at the pool facility by preventing accidents through the enforcement of policies, rules, regulations. Lifeguards and Managers are also responsible for monitoring the pool facilities for potential hazards or unsafe conditions and providing first aid to patrons as needed. Employee must be certified or willing to obtain American Red Cross Lifeguard Certification.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests` service needs.
- Promote/enforce the rules and regulations of the facility.
- Manage customer relations with swimming pool patrons.
- Maintain constant surveillance of patrons in the facility; act immediately and appropriately to secure safety of patrons in the event of emergency.
- Provide emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of emergency medical services.
- Always present professional appearance and attitude and maintain a high standard of customer service.
- Maintain all In-Service trainings and ensure completion of modules before or on designated due dates.
- Attend and successfully complete any trainings, audits, or meetings as scheduled.
- Perform various maintenance duties to maintain a safe facility.
- Prepare and maintain appropriate facility records.
- Regularly check to ensure that all equipment is functioning properly.
- Communicate with leadership structure if any maintenance items need attention.
- Provide general cleaning to include restocking supplies and picking up litter, as well as straightening up deck chairs and tables.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
***Must have current certification as a Lifeguard by American Red Cross or be willing to obtain certification. ***
15-40 hrs. per week
Multiple in the Indianapolis area
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address. Or visit website below for more info: