- Date Posted: April 2, 2023
- Company: The Salvation Army
The Salvation Army
- Prepare for daily lessons and help plan physical activities.
- Lead and participate in all facets of the program: recreation, snack, craft, pool, fieldtrips, etc.
- Prepare snacks.
- Provide Christian devotions.
- Enforce and adhere to the facility policies of no swearing, no alcoholic drinking, no drug use and no violence.
- Check out and check in equipment, putting items away in the proper place.
- The position will do basic cleaning as needed to include sweeping, wiping off tables, spot mopping spills, empty garbage cans and other cleaning duties as assigned.
- Monitor computer usage.
- Document and report accidents.
- Perform open and closing procedures including opening and locking doors, turning on and off lights and equipment, getting out and putting away equipment
- Help transport children to and from field trips.
- Driving is an essential aspect of this position.
- Other duties as assigned.