- Date Posted: April 25, 2023
- Location: Moraga, California
- Company: Roughing It Day Camp
- Salary: $700 a week
- Housing Offered: $700 a week
- Website: https://www.roughingit.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (925) 283-3795
Roughing It Day Camp
Roughing It Day Camp is hiring fun, motivated staff to teach swimming lessons to children ages 4-16 years old. Positions are open to anyone who has a love of the water, is fun and patient with children, and is able to obtain a lifeguard certification (we will reimburse the cost of certification and may have courses available). Activities with children include swimming lessons, diving instruction, and games (Water Polo, etc).
- High school graduate by start of camp (one year of college is preferred)
- Experience in any water sports (Swim, Water Polo, etc)
- Experience working/volunteering with children
- Ability to obtain ARC Lifeguard Training Certification*
*Roughing It will reimburse the cost of ARC Lifeguard Training and may have available training classes before the start of summer. Contact us for details.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $700.00 per week
- Monday to Friday
We have a number of safe guards in place for both staff and campers.
Read more about our Covid precautions: https://www.roughingit.com/staff-covid-guidelines/
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- Lifeguard Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: In person