- Date Posted: April 26, 2023
- Location: Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
- Company: The Goddard School of Huntingdon Valley
- Website: https://www.goddardschool.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (215) 942-4332
The Goddard School of Huntingdon Valley
Are you passionate about positively impacting children’s lives and making a difference in the world of early childhood education? Are you an energetic, nurturing person looking for a workplace that’s supportive and fun? If so, then The Goddard School is the place for you! Our School is full of passion and enthusiasm. We are committed to providing a safe, dynamic, and nurturing environment that will allow every child to develop into a joyful and confident learner prepared for success in school and in life.
Our Summer program is jam-packed with fun!
- Our Assistant Teachers are responsible for coordinating the daily operations of assigned classes.
- Assistant Teachers will supervise and engage in recreational activities for children in a safe environment and work directly with children and parents daily to provide quality customer service.
- Our Summer Camp program runs from June 19th through August 30th. Summer positions begin in the month of June but can begin in May if you are a college student or recent graduate looking to gain experience.
About The Goddard School of Huntingdon Valley:
The philosophy of The Goddard School is that children learn through play. Our F.L.EX.® Learning Program (Fun Learning Experience) is based on academic research that shows children experience the deepest, most genuine learning when they are having fun.Play allows children to imagine and experience new situations and learn from them. When children play house, they can safely try on the roles of parents or spouses. This type of play develops empathy, communication skills and the ability to solve problems creatively. Play involves experimenting with different activities, such as drawing or sculpting with modeling clay. Engaging in these playful activities helps children become more creative, which helps them learn how to solve different problems.When children participate in a wide variety of high-quality play experiences, they are better prepared for life. This is why The Goddard School is the best childhood preparation for social and academic success; we ensure children have fun while learning the skills they need to become school-ready, career-ready and life-ready.