- Date Posted: February 16, 2023
- Location: Thousand Oaks, California
- Company: Conejo Valley Unified School District
- Salary: $17.83 - $19.72 an hour
- Experience: Not Mention
- Website: https://www.conejousd.org
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (805) 497-9511
Conejo Valley Unified School District
- Plan, lead, and implement camp programs for children ages 5-12.
- Provide high-quality educational and recreational opportunities and enjoyable experiences for camp participants.
- Supervise campers and ensures their safety, development, growth, skill achievement, and general well-being.
- Maintain a schedule for camp participants.
- Facilitate and create lesson plans for daily activities as directed
- Organize and lead various small and large group activities
- Ensure the cleanliness of the site.
- Assist in maintaining accurate program records, including incident reports, logbook documentation, and daily attendance.
- Deploy emergency protocols relative to safety and security.
- Mediate any campers’ disputes.
- Maintain constant surveillance of the pool/body of water areas.
- Participate and supervise activities during periods of high outside temperatures
- Participate and supervise campers on field trips, including in the water such as pools, etc.