- Date Posted: July 20, 2022
- Location: Big Sky, Montana
- Job Type: Full Time
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: Some experience required
- Website: http://www.yellowstoneclub.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (406) 995-7909
Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
The purpose of a Spa Concierge is to facilitate impeccable Member and guest services and assist in the daily operations of the spa.
- Initiates interaction with Members, guests, and prospective Members to obtain and disperse information.
- Seeks most efficient manner in which to meet Member expectations.
- Provides accurate and timely information regarding spa services.
- Facilitates spa reservations.
- Charge the appropriate Member account for services rendered.
- Interfaces with other departments in order to meet Member, guest, and prospective Member requests.
- Enters charges for services rendered and creates client profiles using a club and resort management system.
- Answers Member, guest, prospect, and interdepartmental inquiries by telephone, facsimile, email and mail.
- Keeps detailed records of Member preferences and requests.
- Practices creative problem solving.
- High school diploma, GED or vocational training or job-related course work, preferred college degree
- One to two years’ experience in customer service
- Strong verbal/written communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- College degree, preferred
- Previous work experience in a spa setting is a plus
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits:
- free public transportation from Bozeman to the Club
- complimentary meal each shift
- Apex Medical Benefits
- Discounted Employee Housing
- Discounted Bike Haul at Big Sky Resort
- Discounts to over 1000 retailers to include travel, wellness, home, etc.
- Monthly discount to the Ridge Athletic Club
- Seasonal employee retail sales
- Employee Appreciation day