- Date Posted: January 8, 2022
- Location: Moran ,Wyoming
- Company: Turpin Meadow Ranch
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: $3,000.00 / month
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: 1–2 yrs
- Website: http://www.turpinmeadowranch.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (307) 543-2000
Searching for Sous Chefs at Luxury Dude Ranch in the Wyoming Wilderness.
Sous Chef January – March 2022
Turpin Meadow Ranch is seeking an experienced Sous Chef to assist in leading our exemplary culinary team into a new season of prairie to plate dining. This leadership position is responsible for assisting the Executive Chef with the oversight and direction of the culinary team at Turpin Meadow Ranch and will assist in leading the charge in the development of the daily menu rotation to reflect the changes of the season and pay homage to the local farmers, foragers, and ranchers who share our vision of quality meals sourced from our spectacular surroundings.
Our expert staff and guides are ready to make your experience exceptional and help you get the most out of our many green seasons and white season adventures that will inspire and indulge, including horseback riding, fly fishing, personalized Grand Teton and Yellowstone tours, Nordic skiing, snowmobiling, and fat biking. With picturesque views fit for an Ansel Adams catalog and luxurious private accommodations to retreat to, adventure awaits you at Turpin Meadow Ranch. We require that candidates be 18 years of age or older and possess positive characteristics. We are looking for healthy individuals who pay attention to their personal hygiene and appearance.
Free in Season Housing
Salary Plus – Generous End of Season Bonus
THE BRASS TACKS
Must be willing and able to follow and adhere to all COVID-19 Protocols. Details of our safe work programs and COVID-19 protocol will be reviewed with each applicant.
Include, but are not limited to‚Ä¶
- Continue in management of restaurant‚Äôs incredible local reputation as the premier farm to table eatery
- Assist in the oversite of all restaurant operations (30-50 people per meal)
- Assist in hiring and training of all restaurant staff
- Bi-weekly inventories and ordering for all kitchen service
- Assist in establishing all menus
- Work cooperatively with FOH and Front Desk to manage reservations
- Assist with menu management for special events (weddings, corporate, retreats, reunions.
- Manage, work online for lunch, dinner, and other positions for days off
- Maintain A+ food safety rating with county
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this team member. He or she will be required to follow other instructions and perform other work-related duties requested by his or her supervisor.