Spanish Peaks Mountain Club
The Skier Services Supervisor will be responsible for creating personalized guest interactions at Spanish Peaks Mountain Club, ensure the accuracy of the ski rental process, be competent in all budgetary financials, oversee arrival and departure of all guest equipment, coach Associates, and maintain proper record keeping.
- Assists with scheduling Associates
- Overseeing department cleanliness and department organization
- Ensuring all standards are met
- Competent handling guest complaints in a professional manner.
- This person will be able to train Associates.
- They will be a primary resource regarding local mountain conditions, weather, ski trails, lift access points, and dining options on property and around the mountain.
- College Degree or educational equivalent preferred
- 2 years of supervisory experience
- Luxury hospitality experience is a plus
- Strong passion for customer service; experience handling and resolving guest concerns in a timely manner
- Must be organized
- Strong verbal communication skills-ability to communicate effectively with guests and vendors
- Must be able to pass all binding indemnification tests from all ski manufacturers in Skier Services
- Have a vast array of knowledge about recreational activities applicable to the area.
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden