Taos Ski Valley
The Ski Locker Attendant is responsible for greeting guests and getting their personal belongings to and from a locker or storage basket. Our guest’s time is as valuable as their belongings; each task will be accomplished expeditiously and with utmost care for their belongings. As a Ski Locker Attendant with Resort Services you will be well versed in Taos Sports Retail and Rental products and procedures and may have opportunities to work in these areas. We strive for every guest interaction to have a personal touch and to make the guest feel more welcome. A Ski Locker Attandant is a dynamic, outgoing person that can spread the stoke of Taos Ski Valley, Inc through every guest interaction.
- Interacts professionally with all guests – ensuring everyone is greeted and warmly welcomed.
- Willing to learn and keep updated with Taos Ski Valley events, services, and other area info.
- Follows SOPs for cleanliness and Taos Ski Valley standards.
- Reliable attendance on all scheduled work days.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Possesses good people skills sufficient to assist guests in a helpful, friendly, and courteous manner; be tolerant of the diversity of personalities experienced with co-workers and guests; make a positive experience for Taos Ski Valley guests.
- Has high personal job motivation from the beginning of the season that carries through to the end.
- Strong personal character and commitment to Taos Ski Valley, Inc.’s Commitment and Passions.
- Ability to gracefully and humbly accept criticism and opportunities for growth.
- Ability to stay positive, focused, and constructive when faced with set-backs, challenges and while working in an ever-changing environment.
- Provides a guest experience that exceeds the guest’s expectations.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- Previous customer service experience not required, but highly preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple functions simultaneously in a high-pressure environment.
- Demonstrates experience in appropriately handling complaints and resolving grievances to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Ability to arrive at work at scheduled time and stay until scheduled end time.
- Fluent in written & verbal English, additional language skills preferred.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays and evenings.
To view full job description, and to apply, visit link below and search for “Ski Locker Attendant”