- Date Posted: September 18, 2020
- Location: , Brighton, UT
- Company: Brighton Resort
- Job Type: Full Time or Seasonal
- Salary: TBD
- Housing Offered: Maybe
- Experience: 0-2 yrs
- Email: Apply via link
** WE WILL TRAIN **
The Lift attendant is directly responsible for the preparation and safe, comfortable, loading of passengers. The attendant must be trained in all aspects of the lift that he or she is loading. The attendant like all lift employees, can have a greater impact on our customers than almost any other employee in the resort. The attendant may see the same customer dozens of times in the day, being friendly, helpful, and courteous is a must.
- Must be 18 years old
- Must understand completely every part of the daily operating log, lift preparation operating inspection, lift operating procedures and emergency procedures.
- The attendant must inform the supervisor immediately of any lift related accidents or any change of the lift.
- The attendant of the lift should keep the supervisor advised of any weather changes that may affect operation.
- Must be able to handle shoveling of snow, greeting of customers, checking lift passes, and regulating lift lines.
- Day and night shifts, as well as weekends and holidays
- This is an outdoor job and requires a tolerance to long hours in cold weather as well as the ability to ski or snowboard at the intermediate level.
- Strong interpersonal skills required. Employees must be positive, outgoing and friendly.
- 30-40 hours per week
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- We will train.
To view full job description, and to apply, visit link below: