Aspen / Snowmass
The Ski Instructor for Aspen Snowmass’ 6 & Under program will teach alpine skiing or snowboarding to children under 6 of all ability levels by focusing on the fundamentals of on-mountain safety and providing a safe and fun on-snow experience.
- Work together with a team of instructors to organize classes and students according to individual student goals and abilities
- Teach and demonstrate skiing and snowboarding to class in a safe environment using a variety of teaching techniques as well as skiing/snowboarding techniques
- Works with fellow employees and independently with group of students
- Must be able to teach a variety of lessons, including clinics for beginner and instruction for more advanced class participants
- Provides exceptional guest service while maintaining safety as a priority at all times
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Team Work – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time.
- Judgment – Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process.
- Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions ; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Experience working with children is required
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Level 1 PSIA Certification preferred
- Ability to ski/snowboard, demonstrating maneuvers to students throughout the duration of a lesson for up to 6 hours per
For full job description, and to apply, visit link below:
Email Address Hidden