Candidates should be energetic, friendly, and detail-oriented. Year-round or seasonal position.
Flexible schedules are available! We are seeking candidates able to work a minimum of 4-5 shifts per week.
Taking accurate orders and partnering with team members to serve food and beverages that meet or exceed guests' expectations Providing friendly and attentive service that makes guests feel well taken care of and builds their intent to return
Essential Skills/Experience/Position Responsibilities:
- Must be able to correctly and safely use standard service equipment.
- Applicant Must be 21 and Over
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service.
- Use of Servsafe practices for preventing cross-contamination.
- Use of ServSafe practices for common allergens
- Completion of additional cleaning and other assignments
- Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations
- Must follow all safety rules and actively prevent accidents.
- Substitute or assist other employees during emergencies or rush periods.
- Must be able to communicate with others to convey information effectively.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Assisting with food preparation and service in other areas.
- Merchandising of the front house and merchandising displays.
- Experience in a food service environment
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25lb. Employees must be able to work on their feet 7.5 hours per day excluding breaks.
- The employee has to work under pressure and time deadlines during peak periods.
To Apply for the Position, Please respond with the following information: Full Name, Phone Number, E-mail address, Years of Experience and Resume.
View website here: https://highlinerseward.com/
Email Address Hidden