- Date Posted: March 15, 2022
- Location: Greenough, Montana
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: $24 / hour + tips
- Housing Offered: No
- Experience: Some experience required
- Website: http://www.pawsup.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (406) 345-0205
ABOUT THE RESORT AT PAWS UP
The Resort at Paws Up is America’s premier luxury ranch resort. Set on a 37,000-acre ranch, Paws Up embodies the spirit of the American West with constant innovation and evolution to deliver the quintessential luxury experience for affluent and influential travelers from all over the world. It’s a family-owned and award-winning destination that truly inspires.
Our Food & Beverage (F&B) department is currently hiring for the position of Server. Servers are responsible for providing food and beverage service to our guests with a focus on excellence, consistency, and the guest experience.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take and serve orders, including answering questions pertaining to the menus.
- Relay any special dietary restrictions and special requests.
- Work in collaboration with other teammates to deliver guests’ expectations.
- Maintain a clean, organized dining room and workstation.
- Perform opening and closing duties as assigned by leadership.
- Maintain table settings, cleanliness, and service throughout the course of the meal.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- High school diploma, GED or vocational training, or job-related coursework
- 18 years of age or older
- 1+ years experience in serving
- Demonstrated experience of customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid Driver’s License; Meet company driving policy
The positions offered are seasonal, full-time located in Greenough, MT. The Resort at Paws Up offers great benefits including carpool reimbursement, free lunches, employee discounts, and more! For more information about Paws Up, visit www.pawsup.com.