- Date Posted: July 23, 2022
- Location: Divide, Montana
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: $16 - $20 / hour + tips
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: Some experience required
- Website: https://www.silverbowclub.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (406) 491-2157
We run a family owned fly fishing lodge in Divide, Montana and we are in search of another employee to help with dinner service. We are looking for someone who is reliable, hard-working, had a good work ethic and a positive attitude.
This position will be to serve the meals to our guests and to make sure they are having an excellent dinner experience. We have a set menu each day and an open bar for our guests to self serve. You will not be needing to take food and drink orders. We have on average 15 guests per night with a 34 guest maximum. Experience as a server is not necessary but is a plus and willing to train the right candidate. Note that this role requires working in shifts, evenings and/or weekends. Ultimately, you’ll help provide an unforgettable dining experience for our customers.
Job title: Part time/full-time/possible overtime
Pay: Negotiable depending on experience
- Must have a reliable vehicle to commute to and from work.
- Detail oriented, organized, communicative, and always punctual for scheduled shifts.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to lift 30 and 40 pounds; can remain standing/on feet for extended periods of time, bend and kneel to perform cleaning duties.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Greet customers and present the menu
- Collect used kitchenware from dining and kitchen areas
- Take the meals to our guests from the set menu and refill water pitchers
- Set tables and arrange as needed
- Clean and tidy all areas to the standard cleanliness within the time limits and keep tables clean through service
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Maintain equipment in good condition
- Report on any shortages or damages
- Comply with health and safety regulations and act in line with company policies and licensing laws.
Housing is available on property for staff that will need to relocate for the position.
Please send a resume to [email protected] and we will get back to you within 48 hours on business days. Please attach a few days and times that week for an over the phone interview as well as good contact information. We will review your resume and set up an interview time through e-mail. Additional information such as an introduction paragraph or comments would be great.