- Date Posted: September 13, 2023
- Location: Hapeville, Georgia
- Company: The Brass Tap
Company ContactApply Online Now
The Brass Tap
The Brass Tap – Server
It’s true! The Brass Tap has the best Craft Beer lineup anywhere and chef-inspired food that raises the bar on bar food. But the secret ingredient behind our success isn’t beer, it’s people! We’re a leading craft beer chain with team members who make the magic happen every day … bringing that special something that keeps guests coming back time and again.
Our service team members are responsible for greeting guests, taking orders and serving The Brass Tap’s delicious food. Our Servers are passionate about beer knowledge and providing each guest with an amazing experience. Positive attitudes and teamwork are a part of The Brass Tap culture. If you love people and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, then apply now! Now hiring full-time and part-time positions.
- Greet and welcome guests to The Brass Tap.
- Follow The Brass Tap steps of service for taking and serving orders.
- Be beer and menu knowledgeable to suggest beers and describe menu items.
- Present guest check and take payment.
- Follow safety and sanitation procedures.
- Keep station and service areas clean and organized.
- Complete duties without constant supervision.
- Minimum age 21 or older, based on applicable state & local requirements.
- Available to work weekend and holiday shifts.
- Ability to balance and carry multiple food and beverage items.
- Able to competently operate the POS and beverage equipment.
- Continuous standing, bending and lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Flexible part-time or full-time schedule.
- Paid training.
- Meal perks.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Safety and sanitation standards.
- Fun environment and team culture.