- Date Posted: December 11, 2021
- Location: Big Sky, Montana
- Company: Yellowstone Club
- Job Type: Full Time
- Website: http://www.yellowstoneclub.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 406-995-7909 ext. 1308
The purpose of the Security Officer is to assist in the daily operations and duties directly related to the safety and security of Yellowstone Club and the Members, guests, and employees.
Essential Job Functions:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Administer security programs to deter and address instances of theft, vandalism and violence against the resort and its employees and guests.
- Make themselves visible to deter criminal activity and to give guests a sense of safety.
- Carry radios or phones, which they use to listen to calls requesting safety or security assistance.
- Respond to crisis situations and provide assistance when necessary.
- Interact with guests of the resort to provide assistance in matters including safety and security, to bolster loss prevention efforts and to offer general customer assistance.
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures.
- Control traffic by directing drivers.
- Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintain environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintain the organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results.