- Date Posted: December 11, 2021
- Location: Big Sky, Montana
- Company: Yellowstone Club
- Job Type: Full Time
- Website: http://www.yellowstoneclub.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 406-995-7909 ext. 1308
The purpose of the Concierge is to be the most extraordinary “first impression” Members and guests receive when they arrive at the Club assisting with various tasks prior to and during visits and providing information about the Club. Concierge is responsible for guest tracking and management, dining reservations, event registrations and check in, and transportation and rental car booking.
Essential Job Functions:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Initiates interaction with Members, guests, and prospective Members to obtain and disperse information.
- Seeks most efficient manner in which to meet Member expectations.
- Provides accurate and timely information regarding services, events, and local area activities.
- Understand and effectively complete Member and guest registration on a daily basis.
- Facilitates dining reservations, transportation and rental car bookings, flower and balloon orders, and event registrations for Members, guests, and prospective Members.
- Assists in shipping/receiving/delivery of mail/luggage and express items, facsimiles, and messages.
- Maintains Concierge front of house areas, periodicals, and desk areas
- Interfaces with other departments in order to meet Member, guest, and prospective Member requests.
- Answers Member, guest, prospect, and interdepartmental inquiries by telephone, facsimile, email and mail.
- Assists with event check-in
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established Club policies, procedures, and standards of service to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
- Meet departmental productivity, organization, punctuality/attendance and consistency standards.
- Maintain a positive and respectful attitude.
- Treat Members, guests, vendors, customers and co-workers with professionalism and respect at all times.
- Maintain privacy of our Members at all time.
- Maintain a clean and neat appearance at all times.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with all employees, supervisors, managers and directors.
- Perform work in a safe and high quality manner.
- Project a favorable image of Yellowstone Club to Members and guests at all times.
- Must be able to work flexible work hours/schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays. Long hours may be required due to business demands.
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties, work hours and/or responsibilities for this job at any time.
- Ensure that each member and guest receives outstanding guest service in a guest friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every member and guest, maintaining outstanding service standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of guest service.
- Empowered to guarantee total guest satisfaction, display hospitality and professionalism to our guests at all times, take pride in representing Yellowstone Club professionally with our Members and guests and assure that all transactions with guests are handled in a legal and ethical manner.
- Understand and apply all property safety and security procedures to maintain a secure and safe environment for employees, Members, and guests at all times. In the event of an accident or emergency, seek medical attention if necessary and contact the General Manager or Human Resources immediately.
- Maintain a favorable working relationship with all company employees to foster and promote a positive working environment.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years’ experience in customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience Working at Large Club, Resort or Private Club
- Strong verbal/written communication
- Interpersonal & analytical skills
Certificates & Licenses
- Valid Driver’s License