- Date Posted: April 2, 2023
- Company: Bright Horizons Family Solutions
Bright Horizons Family Solutions
Working under the guidance of the director, you will have the opportunity to impact the lives of children by providing a safe and nurturing environment that encourages their social, emotional, physical and intellectual development. You will work with a talented team of teachers and assist in the design and implementation of a developmentally appropriate curriculum according to the guidelines established by Bright Horizons Family Solutions and the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).
Our competitive salary for this position ranges from $15.00-$17.35 per hour and is determined by level of education and years of experience working in School Age Summer Camp Programs or a related field.
As Camp Counselor, you will:
- Develop, coordinate and schedule program offerings, promoting the program to customers to ensure enrollment.
- Determines appropriate field trips and makes necessary arrangements.
- You will have the opportunity to grow professionally as you review important decisions with supervisors and work collaboratively to maintain positive relationships with parents, children, co-workers and clients.
- Ensure the safety and supervision of children at all times by meeting the physical demands of the position.
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at [email protected] or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO – English and EEO – Spanish along with information on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or [email protected]. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.