- Date Posted: January 6, 2022
- Location: Big Sky, Montana
- Company: Big Sky Resort
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: Competitive
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Website: http://www.bigskyresort.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (406) 995-5819
Join our big sky family and keep our guests and employee safe!
BONUS available if you finish your contract!
– Bozeman and Big Sky employment options available – inquire during the interview process –
What to expect as a Safety and Security Officer at Big Sky Resort:
Big Sky Resort Safety and Security Officers are responsible for conducting and following up with incident reports, accident investigations, potential safety hazards. Security is tasked with patrolling all areas of Big Sky Resort, the Whitewater Inn and Employee Housing.
Expectations of the Job:
- Assist with all workplace security issues for both guests and employees and ensure all procedures are being accurately followed
- Willing and able to assist Security Manager with planning and conducting safety training programs for the Resort
- Able to act as the first responder to any security issue on Big Sky Resort property and contact local law enforcement when necessary.
- Able to think of your feet! Must be able to balance between analytical and creative thinking. We are looking for a self-starter who does not require constant supervision or direction. This position will vary between individual and teamwork.
- Valid Driver’s License
- CPR certification is preferred
- One year experience working in the resort/hotel industry or customer service, preference for experience in the Safety and Security field
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted
Big Sky Resort, home to the Biggest Skiing in America, is seeking candidates for the coming winter season. Big Sky Resort offers 5,800+ acres of inbound ski terrain and endless ways to navigate 4,350 feet of vertical drop! All full-time Big Sky Resort employees receive a FREE SKI/RIDE PASS, access to affordable employee housing, discounts throughout the Resort in lodging, retail, F&B, and much much more! For a full list of perks and benefits scroll to the bottom of the page: Big Sky Resort Employee Perks.
Big Sky Resort Employee Housing is all dorm style. Rooms are double or triple occupancy with attached bathrooms. Our local dorm rooms are furnished with twin/XL twin beds, dressers, closets or wardrobes, mini-fridges, microwaves, and TVs, while our Bozeman rooms are set up as standard hotel rooms with two queen beds. Options are available for $12-$17 a night with a $150 deposit.
Nervous about transportation or winter driving? The Skyline Bus operates regularly to and from Bozeman to Big Sky (about 50 miles) and within the town of Big Sky. You can see the current and coming bus schedules here: http://www.skylinebus.com
Big Sky Resort is located at 7,500 ft in the Madison Mountain Range, above the town of Big Sky. Big Sky Township offers a plethora of local shopping, grocery stores, and restaurants. Located about an hour from the West Entrance to Yellowstone National Park, day trips can be easily arranged. Come see what Montana is all about!
Questions or concerns? Contact Big Sky Resort Human Resources
[email protected] or 406-995-5706.
Join us in creating exceptional experiences for our guests; join us at Big Sky Resort!