- Date Posted: November 7, 2023
- Location: Anchorage, Alaska
- Company: Millennium Lakefront Anchorage
Company ContactApply Online Now
Millennium Lakefront Anchorage
The Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining clean and attractive guestrooms while providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests.
- Thoroughly clean guestrooms according to standards.
- Complete all pre-cleaning duties, including but not limited to, guest supplies, cleaning supplies, and linen for housekeeping cart set-up.
- Remove all trash and dirty linen from guestrooms and hallways.
- Keep all hallways, public areas and closets clean, neat and vacuumed
- Restock housekeeping cleaning cart for next day’s use.
- Replenish chemical bottles.
- Report all missing items from room (i.e., irons/boards, hair dryers, etc.) to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
- Report any maintenance repairs immediately to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
- Handle items for “Lost and Found” according to the standards.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Must be able to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.