The River Company
The River Company is looking for a few amazing river guides to work day trips on the Upper Main Salmon River. We are located in beautiful Stanley, Idaho. We work together, play together, and are a family for three to four months a summer. We strive to hire outstanding people recognizing that guides are the most important factor in providing the excellent river trips that The River Company is known for.
Good guides are social creatures. We can teach you how to run a boat. We can’t teach you how to calm a frightened mother and child, understand how to handle unique groups with style, or just be plain fun. We look for guides who can engage strangers, can make nervous families laugh, and who can enable people to let go and enjoy the beauty of a day messing around in boats. Good guides understand the value of a job that allows them to be on a river every day. Good guides are humbled by rivers, draw energy from them, and share it with lucky people that for the most part have never floated them before.
- Row and paddle rafts down the Upper Main Salmon
- Help our chef with our fully catered meals
- Educate our guests about the natural and social histories of the Salmon River Canyon, Anadromous Fish, and the Stanley area
- Graduates of our Swiftwater Rescue Course
- Hands down we are looking for people with superb people skills who can engage others and know how to have fun
- Ability to work with small children and teens
- Strong work ethic
- Honesty and Respect
- Physical ability and stamina
- Excellent communication skills
- Current First Aid and CPR
Apply through link here: https://therivercompany.com/info/employment/
… or call/email for more info.
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden