- Date Posted: July 21, 2022
- Location: Hoonah, Alaska
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: $14 - $15 / hour
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: No experience required
- Website: http://www.icystraitpoint.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (907) 789-8603
(Operations is open April – October – shorter term contracts available)
Transportation is provided to and from Juneau or equivalent (such as Haines, AK.)
- Ensure that each Guest receives outstanding Guest Service by providing a Guest friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every Guest, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of Guest Service.
- Maintain an awareness of all product knowledge information, merchandise promotions, test merchandise and advertisements.
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance and store housekeeping.
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise; participate in receiving and monitoring floor stock; ensures re-wraps are done promptly.
- Adhere to all Company policies, procedures and practices including signing, pricing, and loss prevention.
- Accurately and efficiently complete all sales transactions and maintain proper cash and media accountabilities at POS registers.
- Communicate Guest requests to management.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
Essential Physical Requirements: (Lifting – Exactly how much, bending, climbing, driving equipment)
- Ability to process information/merchandise through computer system and POS register system.
- Ability to communicate with associates and guests.
- Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation.
- Ability to freely access all areas of the store including selling floor, stock area, and register area.
- Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store.
- Ability to climb ladders.
- Ability to move or handle merchandise throughout the store generally weighing 0-50 pounds.
- Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates.
BENEFITS: $500 signing bonus if you commit to three months, $500 training bonus once mandatory employment training is complete and $200 per month end-of-season bonus if requirements are met. (no write ups or no call no shows etc.) Housing is available at $200 a month and food is discounted by 50%. Job Types: Full-time,
COVID-19 considerations: Vaccination required prior to arrival
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 – $15.00 per hour