- Date Posted: February 18, 2022
- Location: Mammoth Lakes, California
- Job Type: Full Time
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: Some experience required
- Website: http://www.mammothmountain.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (760) 934-0653
LIVE THE DREAM. Work here. Play here.
The mountains are calling.
NOTE: This position is located in Mammoth Lakes, California.
Did you know that as part of your employment at Mammoth you receive a free season pass, including free access to all other Alterra resorts? Grin-inducing, isn’t it?
More about the benefits and perks of your adventure here:
- Ski passes for dependents (spouse/child(ren)) includes free skiing at other Alterra Resorts
- Discounts on ski/snowboarding lessons
- Friends and Family vouchers
- Retail & Food discount
- Equipment Rental discount
- 401k with company match
- PTO for benefit-eligible employees
A little about this position:
- Assist the Store Manager in the daily operations of the store, including creating and maintaining a superior Retail experience for our guests and staff.
- Priorities include managing and overseeing the daily execution of financial goals, guest service, motivating and managing staff, store standards, and store operations.
- In addition, the ASM is responsible for implementing and enforcing company policies and procedures and corporate directives including MMSA information (concierge), in the absence of the Store Manager.
- Sales management experience required. (2-4 years).
- High School diploma or GED.
- Familiarity with the Mammoth Mountain Resorts and action sports industry.
- Strong sales and customer service skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team.
- Considerable knowledge of retail systems, HR practices, and retail operations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Maintains a clean store environment.
*Offers of employment may be contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.