- Date Posted: August 27, 2020
- Location: Spruce Head, ME
- Company: Causeway Restaurant at the Craignair Inn
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: $12-$14 /hour Depending on experience
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: 2-5 yrs
- Website: https://www.craignair.com/
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 207-594-7644
The ideal candidate will be willing to help out in the restaurant in various positions from washing dishes to serving customers food and drinks out the bar window. You will help kitchen staff when needed, put away and stock dishes around various stations. Attention to detail and a positive attitude are ideal in this position.
Housing provided and on the job training is provided.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Dishwashing Operations: dishwasher is responsible for cleaning all kitchen and restaurant dishes in an efficient manner and ensuring that all items are put in their respective locations around the kitchen.
- Serving ice cream and drinks to customers (ie. tend bar)
- End of night: at the end of each night the dishwasher is responsible for helping the kitchen staff breakdown the necessary stations and will clean up the dish washing station before leaving. Dish position is also responsible for sweeping and mopping back of house.
- Quality Control: it is the job of the dishwasher to ensure that all plates, pans, glasses, etc. are clean and ready for customer use before being put away.
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address, or call for more info.
View website here: https://www.craignair.com/
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion policy: it is our policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, sex, age, or veteran status. The Craignair Inn and Restaurant is committed to a diverse workplace, and to supporting our staff with ongoing career development opportunities. The Craignair Inn and Restaurant is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its employment decisions.
Alcohol & Drug policy: the Craignair Inn and Restaurant is committed to providing a safe, quality-oriented, and productive work environment. Alcohol and drug abuse poses a threat to the health and safety of our employees and to the Craignair Inn and Restaurant’s equipment and facilities. For these reasons, the Craignair Inn and Restaurant is committed to providing an alcohol and drug free work environment.