- Date Posted: March 20, 2022
- Location: Colter Bay Village, Wyoming
- Company: Grand Teton Lodge Company
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: $44,980 / year
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: Some experience required
- Website: http://www.gtlc.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (307) 543-3008
Are you a proven leader? Do you have supervisory experience working in the restaurant industry? Are you interested in working and living in Grand Teton National Park? Are you looking for an Experience of a Lifetime? If you answered, “Yes” to these questions, this position is great for you!
Our Restaurant Managers are responsible for the successful operation of one of several Restaurants or Lounge/Bars. at Grand Teton Lodge Company. They ensure prompt, accurate service with anticipation of and compliance with all guest needs, and are responsible to conduct initial and ongoing training of all staff including but not limited to servers, bussers, and host/hostess.
The “must-haves” for this position include:
- Previous Food and Beverage management experience
- Knowledge of wine and beverage service
- Point of Sale experience
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to work long hours and varied shifts
We prefer that you additionally have the following skills/experience, but it is not required:
- Fine Dining experience
- Cash Handling experience
- TIPS certified
What’s In It For You?
- FREE Housing (including linens and all utilities) or,
- FREE Full Hook-Up RV Sites
- FREE Meal Plan (3 meals/day in the employee cafeteria)
- FREE National Park Pass to Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park
- FREE Participation in guest activities: Horseback rides, kayak, and boat rentals, lake cruises & scenic raft tours, 200 miles of hiking trails, and THE greatest perk ever – living in one of the most picturesque national parks!
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary use of Recreation halls and Employee Gym (Climbing Wall)
For more information regarding what it’s like to live and work at Grand Teton Lodge Company visit www.gtlc.com/employment.