The purpose of this role is to interact with our rafting clients via phone call, online request, or email and book whitewater rafting trips.
- The desire to give our guests the best rafting experience for their needs.
- Ability to learn and utilize our reservation system “Arctic Reservations” (manual & training provided).
- Desire to learn and possibly raft (if not already familiar with) all 13 river trips we offer.
- Excellent phone and customer service skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel and Google Sheets.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Be on time and prepared for all scheduled shifts.
- The ability to manage multiple phone lines.
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Must be responsible and make a full commitment to the job for the season (April thru end of August).
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs.
- Reporting to the Office Manager.
- Communicating with Operations Manager or River Manager when necessary.
- Answering incoming phone calls.
- Entering reservations, processing payment and sending automated email confirmation to guests.
- Replying to inquiries from our website forms and arctic reservations system.
- Following up on guest and reservation request inquiries.
- Gaining familiarity of camping rental equipment inventory.
- Patience, creativity, communication, and group management skills.
- Familiarity with our Square online store and processing orders.
- May include trips to Post Office or our River Camp Outpost.
- Cleaning of office, restroom, and kitchen area may be needed at times.
- Possible gear shuttle driving, camp, and commissary assistance if needed.
- Being able to adapt to changes in daily logistics.
- Having outstanding communication and rapport building skills with a variety of people.
- Possessing the desire and ability to interact with guests in a friendly and professional manner.
- Maintaining a good attitude and keeping morale high throughout the season.
- Safety conscious practices on the grounds and work spaces.
- Practice environmentally sound processes.
To view full job description, and to apply, visit link here: https://raftcalifornia.com/jobs/
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden