Rancho Reposo LLC
We are looking for a Security Guard to protect our premises, assets, horses and facilities of Rancho Reposo. The main duties of this position is to be vigilant, detect risks, deter crime, respond quickly and report them.
Detailed Job Duties:
- Patrol premises to ensure they are secure .
- Protecting company’s property, facilities and horses.
- Monitor and control access at the ranch entrances and vehicle gates.
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances .
- Be clearly visible as this would deter criminals.
- Keep mental alertness and attention to detail high, no matter the circumstances.
- Maintain a neat and professional appearance, and provide excellent customer service asneeded.
- To respond quickly and correctly during crisis.
- Follow established security protocols while using initiative and good judgment.
- Performs proactive monitoring of and timely responses to potential/actual security threats.
- Watch alarm systems or videocameras and operate detecting/emergency equipment.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms and call the appropriate authorities.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures
- Restraining trespassers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities.
- Reports to Security Manager.
- Security officer and surveillance skills.
- General background with horses (desirable).
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- At least 18 years old.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills along with oral and writing communication skills.
- Deals with uncertainty.
- Ability to remain flexible and adapt well.
- Emotional control.
- Able to drive a four-wheeler vehicle/ATV.
- Ability to operate emergency equipment and detection devices.
- Familiar with safety equipment handling.
- Professional attitude.
- Reporting skills.
- Have a “Class G” Florida’s firearm license (desirable).
- Must be able to pass drug screening and background check.
- Availability to work any schedule, weekends and holidays.
- Proven work experience.
- English speaking necessary
- Bilingual Spanish (desirable)
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address. Or call for more info.
Visit website here: https://www.ranchoreposo.net/