- Date Posted: July 31, 2023
- Location: Cheyenne, Wyoming 82007
- Company: True Ranches LLC
True Ranches LLC
This is a full time position for the HU Ranch near Cheyenne, Wyoming that is responsible for the care and welfare of a cattle ranching operation. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodation.
These positions are responsible for:
- Calving and doctoring of livestock.
- Daily feeding of cattle with tractor and bale processor.
- Operating and maintaining agricultural and construction machinery.
- Building, repairing and maintaining ranch facilities, including flood irrigating.
- Baling hay.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the Ranch Supervisor and/or company representative.
Minimum requirements include:
- An Associate’s degree and/or two (2) years of experience is preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered.
- Beef Quality Assurance (BQA) Certification, or willingness to become certified.
- Experience handling cattle.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license.
- English language fluency, verbal and written.
- Acceptable results of a pre-employment background check and drug/alcohol test.
This is a full time position with a competitive wage, 100% funded profit sharing plan, vacation, basic life insurance, voluntary life insurance, identity theft protection, family health plan, dental insurance, vision insurance, short term disability, tuition reimbursement, 401(K) – Roth and Traditional with employer match and incentives.
To be considered as an applicant you must visit our website to apply through our applicant tracking system at www.truecos.com.
True Ranches LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Vets, Disability
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment background check and drug/alcohol testing?
- Do you currently live in or plan to relocate to Cheyenne, Wyoming?
- Associate (Preferred)
- Beef Quality Assurance Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
Please email at [email protected] more details or Call us at (307) 237-9301 for futher communication