- Date Posted: December 11, 2021
- Location: , Big Sky, Montana
- Company: Yellowstone Club
- Job Type: Full Time
- Website: http://www.yellowstoneclub.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 406-995-7909 ext. 1308
The purpose of a Property Owners Association Asset Manager is overseeing the daily operations and staff of the various Property Owners Associations assets at Yellowstone Club.
- Ensure that each member and guest receives outstanding guest service in a guest friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every member and guest, maintaining outstanding service standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of guest service.
- Empowered to guarantee total guest satisfaction, display hospitality and professionalism to our guests at all times, take pride in representing Yellowstone Club professionally with our members and guests and assure that all transactions with guests are handled in a legal and ethical manner.
- Understand and apply all property safety and security procedures to maintain a secure and safe environment for employees, members, and guests at all times. In the event of an accident or emergency, seek medical attention if necessary and contact the General Manager or Human Resources immediately.
- Maintain a favorable working relationship with all company employees to foster and promote a positive working environment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Direct staff with Member and guest concerns, leasing, maintenance and management.
- Be familiar with construction and maintenance of each property.
- Observe lease ups and new construction projects.
- Successfully negotiate, coordinate, and understand the scope of work when utilizing outside vendors.
- Supervise & ensure thorough completion of on-site reviews of associations; (Each association must be reviewed once a week).
- Suggest exterior building maintenance in associations and manage work associated with suggested projects.
- Regulate contracting maintenance and annual preventative maintenance contracts.
- Provide guidance in planning long term maintenance and replacement projects for the associations.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established Club policies, procedures, and standards of service to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
- Meet departmental productivity, organization, punctuality/attendance and consistency standards.
- Treat Members, guests, vendors, customers and co-workers with professionalism and respect at all times.
- Maintain privacy of our Members at all time.
- Maintain a clean and neat appearance at all times.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with all employees, supervisors, managers and directors.
- Perform work in a safe and high quality manner.
- Project a favorable image of Yellowstone Club to Members and guests at all times.
- Must be able to work flexible work hours/schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays. Long hours may be required due to business demands
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties, work hours and/or responsibilities for this job at any time.
- Maintain good working relationship with YC Facilities team and contractors on tracking preventive maintenance and repairs at all associations.
- Officiate contact for contractors, property managers concerning maintenance and contracts within the various associations.
- Possess extensive knowledge of the Yellowstone Club Design Guidelines, property and owners.
- Possess extensive knowledge of construction process.
- Perform required intermediate and final inspections on association work.
- Track various inspections required by YCPOA.
- Meet with the Asset Manager to report on association projects.
- Maintain documentation for associations maintenance work including but not limited to reports, inspections, matrix, call lists.
- Administrative and clerical procedures and systems of processing, managing files and records, and other office procedures.
- High school diploma, GED or vocational training or job-related course work required
The position offered is a full-time, year-round position located in Big Sky, MT. Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including medical, dental, vision, a 401k program with company match, a free ski pass, free transportation from Bozeman to the Club upon hire, a complimentary meal each day, ski days each month for employees to enjoy the mountain, and outdoor activities to enjoy in the summer months. Plus, you get to work at one of the most incredible places on earth. For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com.
Please visit our website to apply.