Lookout Mountain Flight Park
You will be responsible for performing a variety of general administrative duties associated with greeting customers, scheduling appointments and other routine duties within the Pro Shop.
- Welcoming and interacting with customers and by standers: includes checking in up to 80 people a day for tandem flights
- Selling hang gliding lessons and one-day experience over the phone, email and in person
- Maintaining multiple scheduling systems
- Assist with record keeping
- Ship and process packages
- Perform daily logging and record keeping of operations
- Organize and maintain Pro Shop facilities through displaying of merchandise and day to day cleaning duties.
- Opening and closing Pro Shop with assistance.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Extensive customer service experience and a strong work ethic are a must.
No hang gliding or paragliding experience necessary, we’ve got that covered.
An interest in outdoor recreation, tourism, and/or aviation is a plus!
To view full job description, and to apply, visit link here:
Lookout Mountain Flight Park is a family owned and operated tourism and free flight operation. We offer hang gliding and paragliding training and tandem flights to aspiring pilots worldwide.