Ole Miss Sports
This position provides entry-level administrative support such as maintenance of databases, composition of basic correspondence, assistance with organizational tasks, and support duties for assigned programs. The incumbent is assigned responsibilities targeted at areas that provide experience in a particular region of concentration, and generally involve a mixture of administrative and support duties.
- Assists in the performance of administrative duties for the assigned Athletic programs.
- Assists in updating and maintaining records of students, monitoring daily class attendance and checking curfew.
- Composes, prepares, and handles departmental correspondence, including mail-outs.
- Maintains databases of collected and gathered information.
- Answers telephone, takes messages, answers general departmental questions and assists in problem solving in accordance with University and Department guidelines.
- Assists Athletic personnel with assigned programs and may assist coaching staff.
- Assists Camp Directors with sports camp activities.
- Ensures all assigned tasks are in compliance with department, University, Southeastern Conference, and NCAA rules and regulations.
- Performs related or similar duties as required or assigned.
For more information, and to apply, click link below:
Email Address Hidden