Our pastry cooks plan, prepare, set up and provide high quality service in all areas of pastry and dessert items. Maintain organization, cleanliness and sanitation of all food related work areas and equipment.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team-mates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Maintain and strictly abide by state sanitation/health regulations and resort requirements
- Meet with Pastry Chef to review assignments, anticipated business levels, changes, and other information pertinent to running an efficient operation
- Prioritize all mise en place and tasks to ensure they are completed in a timely and correct fashion
- One or more years of experience as a pastry cook or assistant pastry cook in a fine or upscale dining environment
- Able to complete basic mathematical calculations
To view full job posting, & to apply, visit link below:
About Hotel Jerome:
Located in the heart of town, the 97-room Hotel Jerome, Auberge Resorts Collection, continues to retain its identity as one of the great hotels of the American West. This year, Aspen’s legendary crown jewel, unveiled new social spaces including a renovated Aspen Times newspaper building, residential-style suites facing Ajax Mountain and a sultry underground bar – Bad Harriet. The 130-year-old historic landmark boasts luxurious, contemporary accommodations and modern amenities that honor the property’s iconic mountain spirit. Considered as one of Aspen’s favorite places since it opened in 1889 at the height of Aspen’s boomtown silver-mining era, the hotel features Prospect, an American bistro; après-ski favorite – the Living Room bar and lounge; the award-winning Auberge Spa; and the legendary J-Bar, which is lauded as an Aspen institution. Hotel Jerome was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1986.
Apply via link