The Reserve at Lake Keowee
Pizza- Line Cook
Salary Grade: Non-exempt, based on experience
Reports to: Market Manager
Job Description: Continuously upholds The Reserve at Lake Keowee’s mission, values, and service expectations in everyday work performance. Broiler must communicate with the front and back of the house personnel to provide a dining experience that meets or exceeds Member/Guest expectations. Processes guest’s orders and ensures that all items are prepared properly and in a timely manner.
Essential Job Functions:
- Check with the Manager at the beginning of each shift to see what needs to be done
- Set up, execute, and /or breakdown kitchen
- Completes all opening, closing, daily, and weekly checklists.
- Work as a team. Will work with the management team to help take care of food items for our members from preparing and prepping for service flexibility, multi-tasking as well as the ability to work fast and efficiently.
- Preparing high-quality food items to order for our members.
- Following recipe and presentation guidelines to meet or exceed member’s expectations.
- Coordinating food orders to support timely and efficient delivery to each member.
- Responsible for setting up, maintaining operations, breaking down hot and cold stations.
- Ambitious, organized, hard-working, leadership skills, positive attitude, desire to share knowledge with staff and members.
- The person must be able to work long hours, weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Must have a high standard of cleanliness and understanding of food safety practices.
- Ensures cleanliness of the operation and upholds all state and federal health codes.
- Must be able to use the Italian wood-burning pizza oven, sandwich maker, fryer,.
- Keeps par stocks at proper levels
- Inform Department Manager of any problems concerning food quality or production control
- Proper storage of all food which must be covered dated and rotated on a daily basis.
- Assist with other duties as instructed by the Department Manager
- Maintain clean & proper uniform at all times
- Adhere to all rules and regulations
- Must have a general knowledge of regular members preferences
Supervisory Responsibility: no supervisory responsibilities.
Work Environment: While working the duties of this job the employee is occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions. The work environment is friendly and professional and can be busy, fast-paced, and energetic. The work environment will at times be exposed to extreme heat. The work environment is exposed to cleaning chemicals and solutions on a daily basis.
Physical Demands: Must be able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for periods of up to 8 hours in length. Must have a good sense of balance, be able to bend, kneel and have the ability to frequently maneuver objects weighing up to 50 pounds. The broiler must have the ability to lift banquet equipment. Must be able to walk and have a full range of mobility.
Travel: No travel is expected for this position, except to Market/Pool if needed
Required Education and Experience: 2-4 years experience preferred.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications: Must have dependable transportation.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (If applicable): Background check and drug screening required
Other Duties: Work banquets when necessary.
Salary: $16.50/hour with possible signing bonus based on experience.
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address.
Visit website here: https://reserveatlakekeowee.com/
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Keowee River Club Golf, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Keowee River Club Golf, LLC prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Keowee River Club Golf, LLC conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.