Lucky Paws Pet Resort
Taking care of animals is a 24 hour a day, 7 day a week, 365 days a year job. We love it when applicants tell us they understand and have flexible schedules, but we also know there are lots of dog and cat lovers out there that have other commitments such as families and school. We are looking to add the RIGHT animal person to our team. Fill out an application and come talk with us!
- Affection for animals, concern for their welfare, and a willingness to work hands-on with dogs and cats.
- Energetic, with the ability and initiative to work independently. Working with minimal supervision and direction.
- Strong interpersonal skills. The ideal person for this job would be personable, outgoing, patient, professional, and able to get along well with a variety of people.
- Excellent oral communications skills.
- Maturity, good judgment, and a professional personal appearance.
- Ability to read, write and understand English.
- Flexibility, ability to manage multiple tasks.
- The ability to remain pleasant and calm even in stressful situations.
- The ability to ask appropriate questions to gather information along with the ability to feel and show empathy for others.
- The ability to learn about and understanding each animal as an individual with his or her own personality, habits, past experiences, etc.
- Familiarity with animals, knowledge of animal behavior or experience volunteering or working with a rescue group, humane society, foster care involvement or other animal welfare agency are a plus.
- Comfort and ability to work with animals of unknown disposition
- A valid Pennsylvania Driver’s License or the means to get to work without public transportation.
- Physical ability to walk and/or stand on your feet throughout a normal workday required.
- Physical ability to engage in repetitive motions of legs, arms, and hands, to hear, to see, to move animals and goods.
- Allergic conditions, which would be aggravated when handling or working with animals, may be a disqualification.
- Work involves kneeling, crawling, bending, walking, carrying objects and/or lifting animals that weigh up to 50 lbs., as well as holding or restraining a variety of animals of all shapes and sizes.
- Work also involves using prescribed cleaning agents for extensive scrubbing of cages, surrounding areas and animal supplies.
- Work setting can be noisy.
To apply, visit link below and submit application:
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden