Augusta National Golf Club
To enhance education, through active participation in a vital plant program, associated with a prestigious, multi-faceted grounds maintenance program.
- Provides labor and supports a complete grounds maintenance program by performing basic departmental responsibilities including, but not limited to debris clean up, weeding, watering, fertilizing, grading, spraying, trimming and pruning within Club grounds as well as the outside perimeter.
- Directly involved with the care and maintenance of all areas of department responsibility.
- Assist with the installation and maintenance of ornamentals as directed.
- Assist Plant Health Care team to ensure health and vitality of all plants on property through sprays, injections and granular applications, etc.
- Willingness to learn and participate in using new technologies in the field.
- Participate in preparation and completion of Masters Tournament.
- Operates outdoor equipment properly and in accordance with Club safety procedures. Notifies supervisor or grounds mechanics of equipment malfunctions or necessary equipment maintenance.
- Abides by and performs work tasks in compliance with Club procedures as well as local and state regulations. Maintains confidentiality in all departments.
- Brings forward ideas to help improve efficiency within the department.
- Performs other duties, which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to perform basic math calculations
- Possess the ability to learn and operate basic landscaping equipment
Background / Experience:
- High school graduate or equivalency required
- Currently a student enrolled in a Horticulture or a related field of study at either a college, university or technical school program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability (paid by employer)
- Pension Plan (paid by employer)
- Paid Holidays
To view full job description, and to apply, visit link below:
About Augusta National Golf Club:
Established in 1932, by Robert Tyre Jones Jr. and Clifford Roberts, Augusta National is consistently recognized as one of the finest clubs in the world. Home of the Masters® Tournament, the club facilities include a championship golf course, a par three course, multiple dining rooms, an extensive wine cellar and overnight accommodations for members and their guests.