- Date Posted: July 24, 2022
- Location: Vail, Colorado
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: $20 - $23.61 / hour
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: No experience required
- Website: http://www.vailgov.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (970) 479-2332
Now Hiring Full-Time and Seasonal Overnight Shift Parking Attendant Positions Available
The Town of Vail, Colorado, the premier mountain community and international resort, is seeking guest service professionals, to join our parking team. We are hiring full-time and seasonal night shift Parking Attendants.
Parking Attendants are responsible for collecting parking fees, maintaining parking facilities, giving great guest services, and accommodating traffic flow for our parking operations
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for collecting parking fees from customers with accuracy and a smile.
- Prepare and complete accurate records and reports.
- Assist customers in a courteous manner, and answer general questions with a positive attitude.
- Perform various traffic control responsibilities.
- Responds to citizen and guest questions, concerns and complaints in a timely, courteous and helpful manner to exceed expectations.
- Monitors all radio traffic; communicating with appropriate coworkers and management when necessary.
- Audit cars in the parking lot and monitor parking facilities for space availability and safety concerns.
- Maintain parking areas
- Change signage at parking locations and communicate as needed to guests.
- Uphold the Town of Vail values.
- Drive Town of Vail vehicles.
- All other duties as assigned.
This position is exposed to car emissions, dust, fumes and adverse weather conditions.
Shifts / Schedules
Schedule is 10pm – 8am
Seasonal and Full-time Year-round positions are available.
Vail is a guest service oriented and resort destination community. We realize that to set the standard for world-class alpine resorts, our employees make all the difference! That is why we are looking for passionate individuals who strive for excellence in all that they do.
Qualified applicants must meet the following requirements:
- High-school diploma or equivalent
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Valid Drivers license and an acceptable driving record
- Previous cashiering experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills are necessary
*In-person interviews preferred