- Date Posted: December 21, 2021
- Location: Lake George, NY
- Company: Lake George Escape
- Job Type: Seasonal
- Salary: 13.20/hour
- Housing Offered: Maybe
- Experience: No experience required
- Website: http://www.lakegeorgeescape.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 518-623-3207
Help make vacation memories that last a lifetime. Be a part of the Lake George Escape Outdoor Resort Team. For the 2022 Camping Season! Be outside 80% of the time in a campground setting with wonderful people! Seasonal full time / part time positions available from May through October. Multiple schedules available based On position including day, night and weekend work.
Voted “Best of” Lake George seven years in a row, Lake George Escape is known as one of the “10 Best Campgrounds for Families” by Travel Channel. Regardless of your experience, you can be a part of this fast-paced work environment as a part of the premier family camping resort and destination in the beautiful Adirondack region of upstate New York!
Join us with over 500+ accommodation sites (RV & Cabins) across 178 acres of plush woods and meadows. Surrounded by the six million-acre Adirondack Park, and nestled by the beauty of the Schroon River. With easy access from I-87 (“the Northway”), there’s simply no better place to work.
We have multiplee positions available, including:
- Park Attendant
- Maintenance Department
- Fun and Games
Successful candidates should be happy, flexible and energetic self-starters who like to stay active, can handle multiple responsibilities and remain calm and collected while doing so.
- High school diploma or the equivalent experience.
- Customer Service skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Strong organizational, coordination and scheduling skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on customer needs.
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record and current auto insurance.
- Ability to pass a background check
We offer competitive pay in a fun work environment. Schedules are flexible and based on business need. Other benefits include:
- Bonus pay for sales based referrals
- Paid Sick Time per the New York State Paid Sick Leave Law
- 25% discount in store and restaurant everyday
- Friendly atmosphere and excellent working conditions
- Workamper & on-site housing opportunities available
- 50% site discount for immediate family, based on availability
- 15% site discount for friends and extended family, based on availability
- Access to onsite amenities
- Manager hosted potluck dinners for employees
- Excellent customer service training
Also a chance to meet others and create lasting friendships. Many of our team return year after year, making memories not only for our residents & guests but also for themselves. Join our team and together we will create memories by celebrating community and doing the unexpected through our core values of enthusiasm, empathy, communication & ownership.