- Date Posted: November 7, 2023
- Location: Maumee, Ohio
- Company: Girl Scouts of Western Ohio
- Salary: $44,000 a year
Company ContactApply Online Now
Girl Scouts of Western Ohio
Get to know us:
Girl Scouts of Western Ohio is shaping the future of girl leadership! Our core strengths are rooted in our agile teams, our innovation and our belief that learning never stops. Joining Girl Scouts means you will be part of a inclusive team-centric organization where the girls and communities we serve are our top priority. Working at Girl Scouts of Western Ohio gives you the opportunity to build a meaningful career while you grow personally and professionally! If you would like to empower girls to make the world a better place – you belong at Girl Scouts! Join the movement!
What you’ll be working on:
- Develop and implement council-wide outdoor program opportunities and resources
- Support the delivery of a high-quality Girl Scout experiences through outdoor, environmental, and adventure challenge education
- Train and support council staff and volunteers in the implementation of outdoor, environmental education, and Adventure Challenge Education (ACE) programming
- Collaborate within community partner to provide girls with broad access to community-based Girl Scouts experiences
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or any combination of education, training and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Minimum of one season of camp administration experience, or equivalent.
- Ability to live on-site at camp, in staff-housing, during the summer camp season required.
- Ability to work night and weekend hours.
- Ability to live full-time on Girl Scouts of Western Ohio property during the summer camp season.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to build your skills and grow your career.
- Supportive environment for learning and development.
- Flexibility for work/life balance.
- Opportunity for hybrid teleworking arrangement.
- A high-achieving and fun team.
- Casual dress code.
- Competitive pay and generous benefits package.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. GSWO is an EEO/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.