- Date Posted: July 19, 2022
- Location: Running Springs, California
- Company: Pali Institute
- Job Type: Full Time
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: Some experience required
- Website: http://www.paliinstitute.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (909) 867-5743
- Safety of individuals while leading classes, hikes, high ropes courses, and zip line races.
- Provide customer service and assist with conference set up Friday-Sunday.
- Work in assisting Outdoor Educators Wednesday-Friday including program set up, break coverage, teaching and group leading.
- Be over the age of 21 before the season starts.
- Have prior experience working with large groups of children and/or adults.
- Possess ability to work in a team environment with 100+ other staff.
- Be flexible and adjust to changes quickly.
- Have ability to handle concerns and issues in a constructive manner.
Perks to the Job:
- Working with awesome, like-minded people!!
- Off-Site Housing accommodations included for out-of-cabin and off-hours use.
- Housing includes utilities, WiFi, furnishings, and streaming access.
- Get paid for up to 8 hours of volunteering with a non-profit organization of your choice.
- Pro Deals from companies like Prana, Black Dimond and more.
- Partial education reimbursement for any classes or courses completed while at Pali.
- Living in Southern California- Easy access to beaches, theme parks, national parks, and tons of local outdoor recreation.
- Private on-site Lounge for Instructors with cozy couches, internet access and Netflix.
- Hours here can count towards your educational degree teaching hours.
- $250 referral bonuses available.
- 50% off healthcare covered after 60 days.