- Date Posted: November 7, 2023
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Company: Camp Hubbard
- Salary: $18 - $26 an hour
Company ContactApply Online Now
Camp Hubbard website: www.camphubbardaz.com
Camp Operations Manager oversees the planning and implementation of the activities for Camp Hubbard that enrich the lives of our campers.
In this role, your responsibilities include recruitment, scheduling, training, curriculum development, and daily operations of the camps. The
Camp Operations Manager works with the CEO and camp directors to develop the summer camp program. This program revolves around the needs and interests of the campers and is focused on fulfilling all duties with ethical conduct, community stewardship, individual initiative, and responsive service. This position requires extensive planning, leadership, organization, progressive decision-making, management and technical skills, and personal responsibility. The
Camp Operations Manager demonstrates and fosters effective communication with other camp administration/office staff, camp staff, campers and parents.
- This job is full time April – August and part time OR full time August through February. Open to conversation and applicant availability. Let’s chat about it!
- Potential to work full time during camp off season with Hubbard Family Swim School. www.hubbardswim.com
Bachelor degree with 2 years job-related experience. Must be able to work Monday through Friday, with some evening and weekend work required. Valid driver’s license. Enjoyment of sports and the outdoors. Genuine interest in character development of youth. Personal acceptance of the 4 core values of Hubbard Family Sports Camps – Everyone is Family, Do Small Things with Great Love, Whatever It Takes, Embrace Learning
Our Campers build character and confidence through daily activities geared towards learning and fun in a positive environment. Campers connect with others, make new friends, try new things and laugh! It is a true pleasure to provide campers with smiles every day. Our goal is to provide an environment in which the campers can feel safe learning new activities, have fun, be active and make new friends. We teach them games and play a variety of sports throughout the day. Our theme weeks provide a different identity and focus each week.
Campers learn and grow at Camp Hubbard. It is about trying new things, becoming confident in their skills, and playing! We want to give them skills to lead fun game at recess and to be comfortable trying out for a school or team sport if they desire.
Thrive with Us
- Embrace the HFSS Core Values
- Provide a safe camp environment
- Have a can do attitude and be a team player
- Ability to problem solve and react quickly to situations
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, crouch or swim for up to 5 hours in the water
- Ability to lift, hold, and/or move equipment or small child up to 50 pounds
email us with any questions: [email protected]
Member schools are independently owned and operated. Your application will go directly to the member school, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this school. All inquiries about employment at these schools should be made directly to the school location, and not to US Swim School Association.