- Date Posted: March 30, 2022
- Location: Saratoga, Wyoming
- Company: Brush Creek Ranch
- Job Type: Full Time
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: No experience required
- Website: http://www.brushcreekranch.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (307) 327-2005
————FREE HOUSING MEALS————–
Looking for committed and adventurous associates to join our awarding winning team at Brush Creek Ranch. Our accolades include being named #1 Resort in the U.S by Conde Nast Traveler and Travel+Leisure, honored as Forbes Travel Guide Five Star and an Orvis Dual-Endorsed Fly Fishing Wing Shooting Lodge, all thanks to the efforts of our talented team! We are currently searching for passionate associates to fill a variety of positions on our team for the 2021 season which runs from May through October.
If you love ~ Outdoor activities and want to spend your summer in the mountains – we’re the place for you! We’re looking for adventurous and hardworking staff to complete our culinary team in a role like no other job you have held – expect to work next to the river, nestled in the mountains, or in our western lodge. Come join one of the most sought-after luxury ranch teams in the U.S.
The Night Auditor balances all hotel and restaurant transactions daily and assists guests efficiently, courteously, and professionally in all Front Desk-related functions providing excellent guest service.
- Competitive Compensation
- End of Season Service Bonus, based on every week you work for us!
- Free Housing and Meals
- Opportunities for adventure
- Live in the heart of the American West and experience the rare opportunity to live and work on a historic cattle ranch.
- Gain valuable and unique employment and leadership experience while building your career with White Lodging, one of the hospitality industry’s most recognized leaders.
- Explore and discover all the activities that Brush Creek Ranch offers across the ranch’s 33,000 acres, along with the surrounding Platte River Valley and the majestic Medicine Bow National Forest.
- Connect with other like-minded individuals and forge new friendships as you work together to ensure the highest level of service and fulfill our goal of creating lifetime guests at Brush Creek Ranch.
- Oral Communication
You must be deeply passionate about sharing your craft with guests and employees, working as a part of a team, and exploring the adventure of the American West!