- Date Posted: January 7, 2022
- Location: , Big Water, Utah
- Company: Under Canvas
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: $15.00 / hour
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: No experience required
- Website: https://www.undercanvas.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (406) 551-9469
Come Work with us at Under Campus Glamping!
As a Night Auditor, you play a critical role in maintaining the camp operations overnight, including serving as the primary point of contact for guests during your shift, and assisting with accounting tasks. We cater to a diverse range of guests including groups, families, and individuals varying in age, interests, and with various degrees of comfort in outdoor elements. Your goal is to ensure our guests have everything they need to relax and enjoy being outside together with family, friends, and nature. This is a seasonal, hourly position and includes free employee housing for the duration of employment.
HOW TO YOU WILL SUCCEED
- Maintain composure, be resourceful, and solutions-minded in unpredictable situations such as weather, diverse needs of guests, or incidents on property.
- Greet and check in guests at the reception desk, showcasing our amenities, and activities.
- Provide clear, accurate, complete, and timely communication.
- Confidently take action, quickly step in to help others, and make sound decisions with minimal direction.
- Eagerly seek opportunities to ensure guests have everything they need.
- Your love of the outdoors combined with your commitment to delivering high standards of customer service will be critical as you respond to the needs of guests and visitors.
- Your knowledge of the camp, positive attitude, listening skills, and ability to predict and respond to guests needs in a timely manner for the duration of their stay will lead to consistently positive guest feedback.
- Learn and share your knowledge of local culture, activities, and adventure activities.
- Reconcile accounting ledgers, make accounting adjustments, process credit cards, and prepare billing.
- Collaborate and interact professionally with guests and co-workers.
- Work efficiently to meet deadlines while maintaining high standards.
WHAT IT TAKES
- Have obtained a High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum two years of experience in customer service, preferably in hospitality or hotels.
- Ability to work overnight shifts
- Customer focus and friendly
- Solutions-oriented and attention to detail
- Communication skills
Physical Requirements (If accommodations are needed, please contact HR during interview process):
- Ability to work outdoors for long periods of time, including during extreme heat and cold or weather events
- Ability to lift 30lbs independently; all lifts over 51 lbs. require assistance from a co-worker
- Able to stand and move for long periods of time
WHY UNDER CANVAS
Free Housing | Competitive Pay | Beautiful Locations | Great Culture | Training